Monday, November 7, 2011

Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster Review

 

tonka_XT_tricksters

I had the opportunity to review the Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster with my 8 year old son recently, and we had a blast!  The Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster is new the season, and is a remote control vehicle, that flips and goes every direction possible!

We received the Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster through BzzAgent.com, and haven’t put it down yet! The perfect feature for this vehicle, unlike others, is that it never can flip over and just stop.  Once it flips, it just keeps on going.  You can do so many amazing stunts with this vehicle.  Using the trick trigger you can perform three tricks to start with, but create so many more in time!  The Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster is a must have in our home!  My 8 year old loves it, and so do the neighbor’s.  Hey even the mom and dad steal it away sometimes!

In reviewing this product, I have not found any negatives to mention, other than I wish the charge lasted longer.  It takes about 20 minutes to charge and only lasts about 20 minutes.  For the price, that is not a bad amount of time, since others only can be used for around 15 minutes or so.  Batteries are easy to replace and very accessible also.  The durability of the product has 5 stars in my book.  You wouldn’t want to drop it form the roof of the house or anything, but it is very durable, and that is outstanding in our house!  The ease of the remote is 4 stars in my book.  I only say this, because it is a bit touchy to begin with, but in a matter of minutes, you get the feel of it and are up and going!  It only took my son a few minutes to figure it out and he was out doing his tricks!!  I do wish that it required less batteries also, 5 AA can add up over time.  Especially at the rate we use it! Overall I give 4.5 out of 5 stars. Great product!

I definitely suggest getting one of these for your kids this holiday season!  It has been a hit in our house!  We have so many remote control type vehicles that have been retired since we got this one!  Kuddos to Tonka for such a well made and fun toy!!

Retail price starts at $24.99 (you can find some good sales right now for the holidays!)

Requires 5 AA Batteries

Reccommended for ages 6 and over

You can find the Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster at most retail outlets, toy stores or online at Amazon.com.

*All information posted in this review is the opinion of myself and this website only.  I was not paid to post this review, but did receive this product from Bzzagent.com to review, #imabzzagent. *

No comments:

Post a Comment