Friday, August 24, 2012

*Top Coupon Sites - Printables & eCoupons*





Below is a list of sites that I have signed up with for email alerts.  They offer daily emails and I have not had an experience with lots of spam, with these companies. I would like to offer some tips to utilizing the sites and the sign up process.
  • Create an additional email.  Having an email dedicated to your coupon sites will help keep you more organized, but will also keep your personal email from SPAM.
  • When signing up, read everything that you are signing on to.  Some sites will require their toolbar to be downloaded to receive a deal. You are welcome to try those out, but in my experience they bog down my computer and drive me a bit crazy! LOL  To each their own!
  • Be leery of long survey's to fill out in a coupon hunt.  If you don't reach the coupon in the first couple of clicks, back out!  Some of those sites will require answering an abundance of questions, and at the end will require you to complete offers before receiving the coupon.  They also have been known to have viruses downloaded while you are occupied with answering questions.
  • Don't wait to print out a coupon you really would like to have.  A majority of popular coupons will be pulled once they receive a number of prints.  The max for most sites is 100,000, unless otherwise stated.  That seems like a large number, but believe me, you do have to act quick.  I have seen sites pull a coupon after only 10 seconds!
*Top Printable Coupons Sites*
(Click on link below to go directly to their site)

Coupons.com

Red Plum

Smart Source

Coupon Network

Campbell's Kitchen

Procter & Gamble(sign up for ecoupon and home mailings)

ValPak

Box Tops 4 Education

Nestle

These are just a few of the sites that I visit on a weekly basis, as there are so many companies that offer coupons, you just can't list them all!

**I will be adding in an eCoupon list to this posting soon!**

No comments:

Post a Comment